Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday 6/11/10

Breakfast: Only 4 hours of sleep = Starbuck's. Had a mocha light frap and a banana. Then had a small slice of the breakfast casserole someone made for class - kind of like a quiche only with shredded potatoes instead of a pie crust. It had eggs, cheese, ham, and broccoli. Did NOT have a slice of the peanut butter brownies that someone else made for class - damn proud of myself.

Lunch: Since I'm planning on doing Wendy's tonight I went for a healthy lunch. Big salad with spring greens, cucumber, one slice of avocado, red onions, pine nuts, a scoop of tuna salad and yogurt dressing. Slice of french bread on the side. Diet soda.

Snack: Light babybel cheese.

Dinner: Whoops, totally forgot about this going away party! No Wendy's for me tonight. Had Indian instead. Arrived at the restaurant ready to eat my own foot and ordered too much food. Had chicken momos, cheese naan and chicken tika masala. Took about half of it home, though! One glass of wine.

Snack: Rice crispies with skim milk.

I ate a lot of food today, but it was a looooooong day. Almost 24 hours from the time I got up to the time I went to bed. So, considering that, it wasn't too bad.

1 comment:

  1. I've noticed the less I sleep and the later I stay up the worse my food choices get.

    Considering that I still think this all looks very reasonable. And we've been doing this for almost two full weeks! HOORAY!

    ReplyDelete