Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday 6/5/10

Moving day! I couldn't sleep last night because I was anxious and starving, so I got up at about 3 a.m. and ate 2 (tiny) slices of pizza and polished off my milk while watching an old Marylin Monroe movie. Finally passed out on the couch.

Breakfast: Starbucks grande white chocolate mocha frappuccino light - only 140 calories according to their website. Not bad for what is basically a coffee milkshake. Also had a breakfast sandwich there, with turkey bacon and egg whites on a whole grain english muffin. Upon review of the nutritional content, I should have just gone with my usual bacon/egg/gouda on a ciabatta roll - I only saved myself 40 calories. Not worth the sacrifice of deliciousness. Good to know for the future.

Lunch: BLT on whole wheat with avocado. Baked Lays. A few sips of meade to calm the stress of staring at the piles and piles of boxes stacked in my new apartment.

Dinner: I kept putting off eating dinner because I didn't want to break my unpacking rhythm. Finally gave in at almost midnight and, exhausted, stressed and lonely, ate ramen. Man, I make really bad food choices when I'm not feeling in control of things.

Looks like only about 1 serving of fruits/veggies today. I need to come up with a strategy to deal with my emotional eating habits.

Exercise: I moved! Good lord, I bet I burned a million calories. Whereas I usually sit for 95% of the day, today I hardly stopped moving at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment