Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday 6/10/10

Slept late, straight to lunch.

Lunch: Campbell's broccoli cheese soup, diet soda. Not much of a lunch but I wasn't very hungry.

Snack: Orange, roasted pumpkin seeds, Fiber One granola bar. My small lunch definitely hit me in the afternoon with major hunger pangs.

Dinner: Drove past McDonald's on my way home and *almost* stopped. Went home and had a veggie burger instead, with reduced fat provolone, light mayo and veggies on a whole wheat bun with steamed corn on the cob and tater tots. 4 lemon Girl Scout cookies for dessert.

Snack: Raisin bran with skim milk.

Extra snack: Stayed up way too late and got hungry again. Plain bagel with 1 tbs butter.

It's been a really long time since I had any fast food. I've been craving it a ton so I might do Wendy's for dinner tomorrow night and just write it off as one of my few bad meals of the week. It would be a nice treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment