Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday 6/24/10

Breakfast: La Favorita burrito.

Snack: Light baby cheese.

Lunch: Tuna on whole wheat made with light mayo. Lettuce/pickles/half a slice of reduced fat provolone (I decided halfway through the sandwich that I didn't like the smokey flavor with the tuna so I just took the cheese off!). Baked Lays, diet soda.

Snacks: Apple, Fiber One granola bar, tortilla chips with fat free refried beans/shredded cheese. The bean dip has become one of my favorite snacks ever. So satisfying and delicious! I'm going to switch to baked tortilla chips as soon as this bag runs out.

Dinner: Beef w/wasabi-garlic cream sauce, stir fried broccoli, whole grain rice medley. 1% milk.

Snack: Honey nut cheerios with a tiny sliced banana and 1%.

I ate a lot today, but it was generally healthy stuff. For some reason I've been craving insane amounts of milk. Maybe I'm calcium deficient, maybe it's just because I'm trying to limit myself to one soda per day and I get bored of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment