Monday, June 7, 2010

Sunday 6/6/10

Breakfast: I didn't get out of bed until lunch time, but was craving breakfast food. So I had another frozen breakfast burrito (the amazingly delicious, yet low-cal one).

Snack: Apple with 1 tbs peanut butter.

Dinner: Out with the parents. Bad choices made. I started off well with a green salad, but then my mom ordered these deep fried balls of deliciousness (the restaurant calls them blarney puffs - I think they have potatoes, onions and cheese, and come with a Guinness cheese dipping sauce). I ate one and a half of those. Then I ordered a cheeseburger and fries but, thankfully, only ate half. Damage control, you know.

Snack: Glass of meade, 4 whole wheat crackers, and 4 tiny cheese cubes (the ones that are like 7 calories each).

Exercise: finished unpacking my apartment. Shoved heavy things around for a good 3 or 4 hours. 'Nuff said.

I'm pretty sure I managed to get my 3 servings today. At least there's that!

No comments:

Post a Comment