Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday 6/4/10

Today was not a good food day. I was stressed out and exhausted, and I ate as such.

Breakfast: Friday mornings we have small group tutorials and every week someone brings breakfast. Today was blueberry streusel muffins and fresh fruit. I ate one muffin and at least a cup of pineapple/grapes/honeydew melon. Plus coffee with skim milk.

Snack: Kelloggs Fiber Plus Antioxidants granola bar.

Lunch: Tuna sandwich on a baguette with lettuce, tomato and provolone. Diet soda.

Dinner: Q'doba again, same thing as last time. Naked chicken burrito and a brownie, although I blame the brownie on my mom - she's the one who brought dinner. 1% milk to drink.

Exercise: a little walking and lots of packing. Again, not really an aerobic workout, but much more activity than I'm used to. My muscles are sore from yesterday, so I must have used them.

Tomorrow will be another loooooong day. Hopefully I can eat a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment