Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tuesday 6/1/10

Breakfast: Jimmy Dean D-Light breakfast sandwich (turkey sausage, egg white, and cheese on a low fat croissant). These are so great for me because I can eat them in the car on the way to school and I still get a hot breakfast!

Lunch: Subway 6" turkey/ham with provolone, light mayo and lots of veggies. Diet soda.

Snack: apple and mini bonbel light cheese.

Dinner: homemade nachos! Tortilla chips, 93% lean ground beef, fat free refried beans, black olives, shredded Mexican cheese, diced tomato and 1/4 of an avocado. 1% milk to drink. I let myself get too hungry and ate too much.

Snack: light yogurt.

Exercise: walked to Subway and back (25 minutes). Not much, but a start.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I see at least 3 servings of veggies there! And I think a walk is a good way to get exercise. Good start!

    ReplyDelete