Friday, June 4, 2010

Thursday 6/3/10

Breakfast: La Favorita bacon breakfast burrito. So much delicious and the package says they're only 210 calories. They can't, like... LIE on the package, can they? Because I find that a bit hard to believe for how good they are.

Lunch: I guess I never got around to lunch!

Snack: Tortilla chips and fat free refried beans with a little melted cheese on top. Diet soda.

Dinner: I was upset and feeling lonely, so I ordered a pizza. However, while it was on its way I filled up a little bit with carrot sticks and hummus. I ended up eating half the pizza, but it was only a small (10"). Could have been worse!

Exercise: I packed boxes all day and did house work. I even sweated at times. Does that count as exercise?

Overall, a pretty good day. I got a LOT done, and looking back I'm surprised I didn't eat more. Guess it helps to stay busy! I may or may not have gotten my three servings, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment