Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday 6/29/10

Breakfast: D'Light sandwich.

Lunch: What I call "Lazy Casserole." AKA some Stouffer's thing that you just stick in the oven for about an hour. It has rice, chicken and veggies. Not terribly healthy but the first half of my day was shitty and I didn't feel like making anything. Diet soda.

Dinner: Polenta rounds that I fried up in a tiny bit of vegetable oil, topped with homemade tomato sauce. Salad with honey mustard dressing. Which, much to my dismay, I discovered is NOT healthier than the ranch dressing I have. Sad, since the whole reason I bought it was a healthier substitute! Oh yes and a Fiber One banana chocolate chip muffin for dessert.

So, I'm feeling a bit better today. I didn't eat great, but I didn't eat at McDonald's and/or out of a frosting can. I need to go to the store badly, so I'll have to do that tomorrow. I'll get tons of healthy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment