Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday 6/30/10

Eff. It's like the world was out to destroy my healthy eating today.

Had a late start, no breakfast.

Lunch: I was running late so I had to pick something up and eat in the car on the way to school. Went to McDonald's and ordered a grilled chicken sandwich and a yogurt. What I received in my bag was a grilled chicken sandwich and french fries. By the time I had opened the bag I was already on the interstate so I just ate what I had. Strike one.

Snacks: Light baby cheese, apple, 1 oz. roasted peanuts, all distributed through the afternoon. At least those were healthy.

Dinner: Had to stay late to write a group paper. I was just going to wait and eat when I got home, but one of my group mates brought two freaking pizzas to our meeting. Ack! I had one slice of pepperoni and one bread stick. Strike two.

I was planning on eating something like a salad when I got home to round out my dinner, but I was way too tired. Dragged myself to the grocery store finally.

Snack: Quaker oatmeal squares cereal with 1% milk.

Summary of today: blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment