Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday 6/9/10

Breakfast: La Favorita breakfast burrito.

Lunch: Taco salad with 93% lean ground beef, fat free refried beans, black olives, a tiny sprinkle of shredded cheese, baby romaine, 5 crushed tortilla chips, and my own dressing made from two spoonfuls of salsa mixed with one spoonful of sour cream. I love that dressing because it's spicy yet creamy, and mixing the sour cream with the salsa makes a smaller amount go further.

Snack: Banana, light babybel cheese.

Dinner: Baked chicken, steamed corn on the cob, whole grain rice medley (same as last night, but man it was a good dinner, so I totally don't mind having it again!). Fiber One banana chocolate chip muffin and skim milk for dessert.

Snack: Microwave popcorn. Vodka with diet tonic. I had to ease the pain of doing this stupid assignment somehow.

I think this was another good low-fat day. Also got my 3 servings. Not bad for a long and stressful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment