Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday 6/12/10

Breakfast: breakfast burrito.

Snack: Fat free refried beans, sprinkle of shredded cheese, tortilla chips.

Lunch: Wendy's! It was everything I ever hoped it could be. Spicy chicken sandwich, fries and light lemonade.

Snack: Apple with peanut butter.

Dinner: Leftover Indian food. Chicken tika masala and naan. I was chowing away in front of my computer when I realized that I was full! So I didn't finish all the food, which is something I am not good at doing so I'm a little proud of myself. Skim milk.

So, today was not a healthy day by any stretch of the imagination. But, now that Wendy's is out of my system for another week or two I feel better. Tomorrow I will focus more on fruits and veggies since I hardly got any today.

No comments:

Post a Comment