Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday 6/2/10

Didn't wake up until after 11 this morning, so I skipped breakfast and went straight to lunch!

Lunch: BLT - 100% whole wheat bread, 3 slices of center cut bacon, organic baby romaine, 3 large slices of tomato, and 3 slices of avocado. Couldn't skip the mayo completely, so I just put it on one side of the sandwich instead of both. Also had a delicious peach that dripped all over my shirt and I didn't realize it until I got to class - oops!

Snack: 1 oz. dried cranberries.

Dinner: Q'doba, same thing I always get there - naked chicken burrito with rice, pico de gallo, salsa verde, sour cream, guacamole and a huge heap of lettuce. 625 calories, according to their website. Leaving the cheese off cuts 170 calories! Also had a brownie, though... I let myself get irrationally hungry again. I need to work on that.

Snack: Raisin bran with 1% milk.

No exercise to speak of today. But I made my 3 servings of fruit/veggies again! Probably even more than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment