Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday 6/20/10

Breakfast: Honey nut cheerios with 1% milk and half a sliced banana.

Lunch: Sandwich with light mayo, reduced fat provolone, ham/turkey/chicken lunch meat (the super duper thin sliced kind), baby romaine and pickles on whole wheat. Cucumbers and carrots with ranch. Diet soda.

Snack: Fiber One granola bar.

Snack 2: Apple with peanut butter. Discovered that not only do I need to snack while in class, but also while writing papers. Hmmm...

Dinner: Leftovers - pork chop, risotto, carrots. Wine. THEN... oh boy. For dessert we took some of the leftover ganache, heated it up in my fondue pot (a gift from a very wonderful friend!) and dipped an entire pint of strawberries in it. So decadent. Still have to figure out what to do with the rest of the ganache. I'll think of something.

Didn't get to take that long walk because writing my paper took way longer than I expected. Ah well, tomorrow perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment