Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday 6/25/10

Breakfast: D'Light sandwich, small coffee with cream.

Snack: Light baby cheese.

Lunch: Treated myself to Subway since it's Friday and I was too lazy to pack a lunch. Had a 6" oven roasted chicken breast with provolone, light mayo and tons of veggies. Baked Lays and diet soda. I only had about 10 minutes to eat so I probably ate more than I needed to.

Snack: 1 oz. dried cranberries, 1 oz. roasted peanuts.

Dinner: Went out to dinner with my parents and feasted. Bread with butter, bruschetta, half a caesar salad (there was way too much dressing on it), tortellini with tomato cream sauce, Godiva cheesecake, 2 glasses of wine. Holy moly I came home and collapsed into a food coma.

You know, I ate healthfully the rest of the day, so I'm just going to chalk that dinner up to indulgence. I'm fine with it. I think my overall eating habits are really improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment